Another uniform thread ;)

Lexjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
If were in the Orange Bowl I could care less what our unis look like...been a good season. Unis are the least of my concerns!

It has been a great year, but I still like our unis to look good. Eric you have consistently said you didn't care what they wear, but what if they wore something like this.........
Uniforms_Twitter.jpg
or this.......
or this.......
it goes on.....
images
and on......
images
and on....
for all you metrosexuals who like pink.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
It never ceases to amaze me the amount of play a uniform thread will get. What does it all mean? In the end, it is just a way to tell our players from theirs.
that is the point when we look out and see stripes and slashes and pee yellow colors and bee hives I cant help but wonder who is out there.....maybe a old age thing but not fan of the present or past six year unis........but before anybody goes ballastic..a great fan am I of......winning.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
It has been a great year, but I still like our unis to look good. Eric you have consistently said you didn't care what they wear, but what if they wore something like this.........
Uniforms_Twitter.jpg
or this.......
or this.......
it goes on.....
images
and on......
images
and on....
for all you metrosexuals who like pink.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
I get that this is probably tongue-in-cheek but the real reason he wears navy is so the guys on the field can spot him quickly on the sidelines. Makes you wonder about when he wears all camo though. Last time was last year (unless I missed it this year) against Syracuse and we won 56-0
GOL wore Gold and White and we had no problem finding him but see your point.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Agree with the fact that winning resolves the uniform issue. They could come out in the emperor new clothes for all I care, as long as we win the uni's can be just about anything the players want.
upload_2014-12-30_21-52-43.png