Another Overrated Ga Class

Beehive

Banned
Was taking a look at the mutts recruiting class!!! Was easy to see how overrated some of those players are. Had to look no further than, Richard Lacount. This kid is rated a 5 star? One services has him 5' 10 , running a 4.7. Watched his film, not fast at all. What a joke the rankings are!!!

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
Was taking a look at the mutts recruiting class!!! Was easy to see how overrated some of those players are. Had to look no further than, Richard Lacount. This kid is rated a 5 star? One services has him 5' 10 , running a 4.7. Watched his film, not fast at all. What a joke the rankings are!!!
We'll see what comes of them. I must admit, though, the OL from Pace is going to be the real deal. I watched his film hoping to see overrated, but he's a beast. The Cedar Grove OL look fat and slow though.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I hate to bring this up, but that sounds a lot like Emmet Smith. Size and speed do not necessarily a great RB make.

Oth, I'm certain that this particular player is way overrated. All you have to do is say, "UGA commit!" and it's virtually guaranteed that he is.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
If we look at our class and say ours is better than prior years I don't see how we cant say the same about UGA. We are getting a handful of higher ranked kids and we say, oh this is the best class under CPJ but when UGA does the same exact thing we say, well it's no different than their past classes. Doesn't make much sense to me.

Boss Ross

Jolly Good Fellow
Check back in three years and we will then know how good or bad all these classes are. As for ugag the only thing I have to say about their class is I wonder if they will get mostly cars , trucks or suvs? GO JACKETS !!!!!

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Problem UGA has is they cater to primadonnas and have problems with creating a team as opposed to a bunch of guys trying to make the league who are playing for themselves. Many of these kids have been told they are elite and will have no problem being all SEC, All American and a first round NFL draft choice. The truth is less than a handful will ever realize that dream. UGA is not demanding on the character front either so they usually have 5 or so that get in trouble legally or in school and believe it or not that rubs off on 5 or so more. I actually think Kirby is taking them further down that road and he will end up paying the price in the not to distant future. At least I hope so.

Go Jackets!

Sideways

Helluva Engineer

They may or may not be overrated but as always talent is never an issue at UGA. You can be sure that they have plenty of talent but then so did the famed class of 2012 "The Dream Team"
Their class of 2013 which Coach Smart was complaining about as being the root of all their problems this year was only rated #10 that year. Oh the inhumanity. What's the world coming to? Its a wonder the Dogs managed to even field a team.

Beehive

Banned
My point about Lacount is being misunderstood!!! He may be a decent player, or may not be!! But anyone can tell this kid is no where near a five star!! He doesn't have the size or speed to be a five star!! Yes speed is important. When he gets to college he will be exposed! Terry Goodwin was rated a five star just like this kid! He as this kid was very comparable in size and speed!! A five star is suppose to be elite!! This kid as Goodwin are nowhere near this status!!!!

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
My point about Lacount is being misunderstood!!! He may be a decent player, or may not be!! But anyone can tell this kid is no where near a five star!! He doesn't have the size or speed to be a five star!! Yes speed is important. When he gets to college he will be exposed! Terry Goodwin was rated a five star just like this kid! He as this kid was very comparable in size and speed!! A five star is suppose to be elite!! This kid as Goodwin are nowhere near this status!!!!
If he had went to GT or somewhere like Tennessee or South Carolina he would have been given 3 stars in my opinion.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Just saying we see this every year with Georgia!! Classes are very overrated!!! Does anyone think JE was the number one QB, when he came out of HS!! Give me a break, this kid doesn't have it!!! All this star stuff is for suckers that spend their money on magazines and recruiting services!!!!

The QB they signed this year will end up being a better QB than Eason. He's still going 0-4 against GT though...