Andy Demetra Is Official Voice of Jackets

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
That's an interesting voice. He has a broad vocal range. When he's just interviewing someone, his voice is not unlike Brandon's in terms where he speaks within that range. What is striking is that, when he gets energized making a big "call," he hops up into the stratosphere. That's the higher voice I heard some mention.

I hope folks will give him a chance and we'll soon see what he's got for us.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I really like Brandon. Good of him to shoot that intro. Andy has a lot to learn about our scheme...I can't always discern which play we are running when it's live and I've been watching for years now. Bedford gonna do color?

It's an intro interview for Demetra featuring Brandon. You can find it on GT FB page
https://www.facebook.com/gtathletics/?fref=ts
That worked. Thanks. Really appreciate it. Looking forward to hearing him do the away games. Hate to say it, and I mean nothing negative here, but looking at those two guys, I immediately thought they looked like Tech geeks...LOL I guess with him being married with kids, Johnson will have to find something else to pick on him about; he won't need a date like Brandon did.

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
That worked. Thanks. Really appreciate it. Looking forward to hearing him do the away games. Hate to say it, and I mean nothing negative here, but looking at those two guys, I immediately thought they looked like Tech geeks...LOL I guess with him being married with kids, Johnson will have to find something else to pick on him about; he won't need a date like Brandon did.
I thought the same thing[emoji38]