Andy Demetra Is Official Voice of Jackets

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
I'll miss Brandon for sure. He had a unique voice and seemed to really love it here.

Or maybe it's because I still get chills listening to "the kick and the pick" and FSU.

I didn't think his voice was terrific, but that's because I grew up listening to Wes Durham, but I loved his humor and the banter between he and CPJ on the weekly radio show. I really looked forward to that with Brandon, even more than with Wes.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
I'll miss Brandon for sure. He had a unique voice and seemed to really love it here.

Or maybe it's because I still get chills listening to "the kick and the pick" and FSU.
Those two calls will forever be a part of GT history...they were excellent. Besides Brandon, I loved hearing Roddy Jones enthusiasm from the color spot. You can tell he's still got that passion from his playing days.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
He will be on 680 the fan at 3:50 today.

They baited him with one guy saying many wonder why leave the SEC for Tech and the other, "for the chance to do football" or wtte.

He responded it's more than that and mentioned Atl as home/heart of Southern football but then also the great tradition of GT and GT announcers.

Handled it pretty well.

They also told him that CPJ really likes getting needled on his show, and that if he tries to shut it down Andy should just keep going cause he really likes it.