Amazing interview w/ Shamire Devine

InsideLB

Helluva Engineer
That's what I call getting the most value out of a scholarship opportunity!

Proud of Shamire. Guys like him always make routing for Georgia Tech easy.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Shamire has always been one of my favorites. If he hadn't been injured in his freshman year, he would have started for his whole career, imho. This year he has been a stalwart and has played through injury more then once at a very high level. I think he'll be a mid-round draft pick in the pros, if he chooses to go that route.

And, on top of everything, he's smart as a whip, has a great sense of humor, and has given us the recruiting film of all time. If I were a scholar/athlete, I'd watch this and reconsider any other offer I received.

gtg391z

Jolly Good Fellow
I really needed that interview. Its always good to get a reminder/reality check of what this is truly about. Shamire has a bright future no matter what path he chooses.

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
Shamire took a lot of grief his first couple years from some fans and he and his parents (rightfully) took exception to it. But he has matured so much over the last few years.

Shamire is exactly what's good about Georgia Tech and I'm proud to consider him a fellow Tech man.

Jacket in Dairyland

Helluva Engineer
Gentlemen and Ladies, THIS is what CFB should be! I am old enough to remember when it was more like this! The Freshmen would play on Thanksgiving day. Furman Bisher would write in the AJC about what he was thankful for. Thanks to Shamire for putting this in the proper perspective. Tech football was fortunate to have you as an SA.