Amazing interview w/ Shamire Devine

JacketGirl

Jolly Good Fellow
At Fan Day this year I asked Shamire if I could take a picture with him (he was one of only 4 players I asked for a picture with) and told him that he was one of my favorites. He looked at me like I was crazy and said "really?". I didn't have the time then to articulate why, but this right here illustrates it perfectly. This young man will go very far in life.

I am a b 2

Georgia Tech Fan
At Fan Day this year I asked Shamire if I could take a picture with him (he was one of only 4 players I asked for a picture with) and told him that he was one of my favorites. He looked at me like I was crazy and said "really?". I didn't have the time then to articulate why, but this right here illustrates it perfectly. This young man will go very far in life.
Post the pic,please would love to see it

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
D48F4BA4-19B5-466B-8AF9-730B7D207B1E.jpeg
View attachment 3124
Post the pic,please would love to see it
I’m not JacketGirl, but my daughter also asked him if she could take a picture with him. She’s done this two years in a row, and both times he seeed to be happy to do it. He seems to enjoy interacting with the fans, even at the end of a long hot day. Here is the picture we got and keep in mind that she is 6’ tall.

motynes

Jolly Good Fellow
Man he seems like a truly amazing young man. I was fortunate enough to be a member of the press for the UNC game, and went to the interviews after the game and was sorely disappointed he wasn't one of the individuals that was chosen for interviews. Wish I had the opportunity to meet this young man. Impressive individual.

I will say this, all of the SA's were very impressive people.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Shamire is a great example of perserverance in the program. Computer science takes a lot of time and patience. It is very time consuming. Amazing he could do both that major and football. Not many can. Love his sense of humor. Too bad this is his last year. Really happy for him and his family.