Alvarado’s Determination

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
You think Price and Salley were under-the-radar steals? You could not be more wrong. Price underdeveloped? His father was a HS coach and Billy Tubbs wanted Price so badly he would have crawled over broken glass to have him. The only reason we got him is because Tubbs pissed his father off. Do some homework before you post this nonsense.

I said, "under-valued" about Price and Salley initially. You're right that my rhetorical switch to under-developed to include Joseph was misplaced.

I mis-abbreviated a longer post.

Still, Price was under-valued nationally, and getting him helped us with Spider who was also under-valued, imo.

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
I said, "under-valued" about Price and Salley initially. You're right that my rhetorical switch to under-developed to include Joseph was misplaced.

I mis-abbreviated a longer post.

Still, Price was under-valued nationally, and getting him helped us with Spider who was also under-valued, imo.
Ok - maybe I snapped but I'm in a grouchy mood lately. Thanks Josh.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Alvarado hustles his *** off, plays good D, and handles the ball pretty good. He’s not a prolific scorer but he can get his share. What he really needs is a couple of shooters he can distribute the ball to. Or a shooter and legit big man inside. He had one of his poorer performances today but bad games happen. JA is one of our bright spots.

GT_EE78

Banned
I was at the game. He had an off day scoring, but he was still miles ahead of the rest of the team as a competitor. If we lost him somehow, this program would be a steaming pile. I hope the fans rally around him and let him know we support him and appreciate how he competes for Georgia Tech. I hope the rest of his team learns a thing or two from him and starts to try to match his determination.
Yup thats right, we need Jose to be our leader not necessarily the leading sorer

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
This was a team loss if I have ever seen one. #1 No player could hit an outside jumper against the zone. #2 No offensive rebounds. #3 Plenty of foul shot opportunities, no one could convert. #4 Pastner tried several line ups , not one gave us an advantage. This is a terrible collection of basketball players.

The absence Of Hardy’s game planning is more evident everyday and as the level of competition ramps up will become even more glaring

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Apropos of nothing, Hardy and Loyola are currently 4-8. First year, and not "his guys" but interesting to follow.

LibertyTurns

Banned
I was at the game. He had an off day scoring, but he was still miles ahead of the rest of the team as a competitor. If we lost him somehow, this program would be a steaming pile. I hope the fans rally around him and let him know we support him and appreciate how he competes for Georgia Tech. I hope the rest of his team learns a thing or two from him and starts to try to match his determination.
I really like the kid & do so more after that tweet. He had an off game, he owned it. He just couldn’t get it going. It wasn’t all on him, but he realizes he’s the leader of the team. Sad isn’t it that a Soph is the leader of the team, but that’s where we’re at.

I’m more convinced now that Alvarado is a winner. Kid’s don’t assess themselves like that unless they’ve got real leadership skill. He’s going to do some amazing things here if we can just give him a couple extra pieces to work with & the others develop into what we hope they can be.