Alvarado’s Determination

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Somebody who tweets should reply, "It's not about you. It's about Tech vs georgie, and we crapped the bed."

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
This was a team loss if I have ever seen one. #1 No player could hit an outside jumper against the zone. #2 No offensive rebounds. #3 Plenty of foul shot opportunities, no one could convert. #4 Pastner tried several line ups , not one gave us an advantage. This is a terrible collection of basketball players.

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
I was at the game. He had an off day scoring, but he was still miles ahead of the rest of the team as a competitor. If we lost him somehow, this program would be a steaming pile. I hope the fans rally around him and let him know we support him and appreciate how he competes for Georgia Tech. I hope the rest of his team learns a thing or two from him and starts to try to match his determination.

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
#4 Pastner tried several line ups , not one gave us an advantage. This is a terrible collection of basketball players.

Not in the second half. It seemed like he stuck with the same 5, including Alston and Haywood were contributing nothing, and Banks was gassed.

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
Should have used more bench in the 2nd half. Pastner reverted to his ride or die with 5 strategy from last year and it didn't work.

Wrecked

Ramblin' Wreck
I appreciate him manning up and admitting he played terribly on offense. Needless to say 3-20 from your PG is not a formula for winning. Now that being said, CJP should have told him to quit shooting and involve his teammates some more (Alvarado is not a pure shooter and I have little confidence that he can shoot his way out of a slump). He is a beast on defense though and he is a competitor which we have to have. Also, how does Devoe take ZERO threes. Complete failure by our offensive coaches.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I am really upset that he left the locker room thinking it was on him.

It was a poor game plan and poor team effort.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
I appreciate him manning up and admitting he played terribly on offense. Needless to say 3-20 from your PG is not a formula for winning. Now that being said, CJP should have told him to quit shooting and involve his teammates some more (Alvarado is not a pure shooter and I have little confidence that he can shoot his way out of a slump). He is a beast on defense though and he is a competitor which we have to have. Also, how does Devoe take ZERO threes. Complete failure by our offensive coaches.
PGs are really supposed to shoot 20 times in a game...

GT_EE78

Banned
Should have used more bench in the 2nd half. Pastner reverted to his ride or die with 5 strategy from last year and it didn't work.
Nah man. he played too many people in the second half. Cremins did the dance for 9 straight with iron5.it works

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Let's stop the nonsense. Bobby's hay day was before the shoes and way before APR. With Price, Salley, and Joseph he found the under-valued cats and developed them. He was able to parlay that success before the shoes took over.

Milwaukee

Banned
You spew the same crap in the fb threads as well. Look at who we offer, not who we land, and that itself proves you have absolutely zero idea what you're talking about. Lol. End of discussion.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Let's stop the nonsense. Bobby's hay day was before the shoes and way before APR. With Price, Salley, and Joseph he found the under-valued cats and developed them. He was able to parlay that success before the shoes took over.
Just stop. Please

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
You think Price and Salley were under-the-radar steals? You could not be more wrong. Price underdeveloped? His father was a HS coach and Billy Tubbs wanted Price so badly he would have crawled over broken glass to have him. The only reason we got him is because Tubbs pissed his father off. Do some homework before you post this nonsense.