All-CPJ Team

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
I see a lot of focus on GT quarterbacks, but I can't help but wonder how Tracy Ham (CPJ's Georgia Southern days) would have performed at this level. He was phenomenal in his day.
I think he would be up there on the top of the heap from what I've seen of him. Not quite as fast or quick as JT but a much better passer.

Much better overall than JN but no one is/was as tough as Josh.

Seemed to have the TO down so he'd be above TW.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
QB- Thomas
BB- Dwyer
AB- Roddy
AB- Godhigh
WR- BayBay
WR- Smelter
OT- Ummmmmmmmm Will Bryan?
OG- Cord
C- Bedford
OG- Shaq
OT- Gardner

DE- Morgan
DT- Vance
DT- D Rich
DE- Gotsis
LB- Attachou
LB- Burnett
LB- What could have been Kyle Jackson
CB- DJ White
CB- Jemea
S- Burnett
S- Cooper Taylor
K- Blair
P- Anderson
PR- Tarrant
KR- Golden

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
I think he would be up there on the top of the heap from what I've seen of him. Not quite as fast or quick as JT but a much better passer.

Much better overall than JN but no one is/was as tough as Josh.

Seemed to have the TO down so he'd be above TW.
I am not sure but you seem to think Nesbitt ran the triple option better than Washington. Just my opinion but while Washington had some real deficiencies -- strength (meaning maybe "muscle", top end speed and a frightening lack of skill throwing the ball -- he became very good, exceptional even, running the option. It's just that I cringed every time he ran the sneak, and every time he rolled out to pass. He was willing, just not able. But he can give Thomas a tutorial on the option.

Jacket4Life9

Jolly Good Fellow
See Charles Perkins on some lists. While I commend him for a strong RS-SR season in 2014, was he even close to a top 2 or even top 5 a back for us? I doubt he had more than 600-700 yards for his whole career. While I know it's not all about yards, I don't remember him as a particularly impactful blocker. Don't want to take anything away from the guy, but just didn't think he was that large of an impact on the field.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
I am not sure but you seem to think Nesbitt ran the triple option better than Washington. Just my opinion but while Washington had some real deficiencies -- strength (meaning maybe "muscle", top end speed and a frightening lack of skill throwing the ball -- he became very good, exceptional even, running the option. It's just that I cringed every time he ran the sneak, and every time he rolled out to pass. He was willing, just not able. But he can give Thomas a tutorial on the option.
Nah, I don't think Nesbitt did anything better than anyone we've had at QB to date except be tough as nails. I'm not knocking him, I'm glad we had him, provided alot of good memories, and would put him at QB again.

I agree with everything you mentioned in your reply. I'm just longing for the day when we can have a reliable passing game to go along with "what we do".