AJC says depth chart is out...

Andewa

Jolly Good Fellow
AJC says they have a depth chart. I don't believe till i see it!

tumblr_inline_nz126wOXOJ1r0m3s3_500.gif

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Brant Mitchell will play more snaps than Alford and McClellen wont play.

I hope you are right about mitchell. I will go on record and say what roof is doing here makes no sense to me given they were even in offseason.

Look at this logically. Mitchell played over alford as a freshman last year. Now all of a sudden alford is so good he jumps him? Not to mention one is a senior the other has a ton of room to grow; and all offseason they were neck and neck. For me its a no brainer to start and play the younger guy more. You need to build a team. Anyway call me not a fan of this right now.

Predicted the corey griffin start. He will have a short leash though. Simmons and durham is a wash but the staff likes simmons range and height.

Still AMAZED no one can pass chungong and this is one reason why my hope for the DL is severely attenuated. We will still struggle in pash rush imo. Simply there are no two guys on the dl that make the other team worry about sliding protection. This is the issue....we dont have two heck we may not even have one dynamic rusher.

I like our starting OL alot. Pray they stay healthy.

I like our AB rotations. And Bb all of a sudden may become the best 1-2 combo ever at tech. Keep an eye on this.

But....a wr needs to emerge NOW.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Mills as KR????? Wow he must be a fabulous instinctive runner who holds onto the ball. Has CPJ ever had a Fr punt or kick returner?????

Searcy as PR with Stewart as backup. Nice depth and hopefully we'll force a lot of punts......

Punting is in trouble if Rodwell is still the starter. One shank and done? Hopefully Rodwell has become consistent after these 5 years; but CPJ's only comment about him in camp was he was still inconsistent. Shea Underwood must have had a bad camp as CPJ was saying that no one was hurt coming out of camp.

Butker FG (duh). Wilson at snapper was very solid last year.

Depth chart still not on Ramblin Wreck where I can find it ........