AJC: Dennis Andrews no longer onthe Team

Minawreck

Ramblin' Wreck
I found that scholly we were looking for! Somebody threw it in the trash on camp....oh...well this is awkward....

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
True frosh Abacks eyes just lit up. Hope they're quick studies! I wonder if we see one of the Austins move over?

All I can say is CPJ don't play. If the boys don't know by now they better toe the line, there's something definitely missing upstairs. Personally, I like a coach that runs a tight ship, even when it bites you in the butt sometimes. On the bright side, maybe this will get somebody else to wisen up and fly right...

Buzzoff

Georgia Tech Fan
True frosh Abacks eyes just lit up. Hope they're quick studies! I wonder if we see one of the Austins move over?

All I can say is CPJ don't play. If the boys don't know by now they better toe the line, there's something definitely missing upstairs. Personally, I like a coach that runs a tight ship, even when it bites you in the butt sometimes. On the bright side, maybe this will get somebody else to wisen up and fly right...
100% agree. With Benson waiting until 2016 that's marshall (if you consider him a back and b back) and cottrell and who else?

Minawreck

Ramblin' Wreck
Dude don't talk about a Tech student athlete like that. The kid whore white and gold- he deserves respect.
I really liked Dennis Andrews as a player, but at the same time, I think there are 84 other men on scholarship who don't seem to have the problem of repeated violation of team rules. I wish he had given his teammates the respect you would ask fans to give him.

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
This hurts. Now we only have Ike and Snoddy with any experience.
Looks like we will have to lean on some freshman. The good news is that Searcy and Lynch looked pretty good in spring.

bigsands

Jolly Good Fellow
Hate this outcome for the kid and for the team. This one has the potential to be felt on Saturdays. I hope the four guys with experience in the program (if not on the field) can pull together and get the job done. There is so much opportunity in this offense, time for guys to step up - and certainly applies to BB and WR, too.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
Tbh I saw this coming. It sucks because he is really talented and I liked him a lot. Time for the young bucks to step up! Or have Willis be RG25 and tear it up! I am not worried

redmule

Ramblin' Wreck
Kickoff to the time of year when you don't want to open any newspaper or Tech site because the news will almost always be bad from now until the first game.