Adidas Swag watch 2018

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
FYI, if you go to RR.com and search for newest men's items, adidas shorts and the gold coaches polo come up. They do not currently show up when you search for adidas.

coldbeer

Ramblin' Wreck
I have a few basic Adidas polos from various golf clubs... They tend to run a little large.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I spoke with someone at the bookstore this past weekend after attending the Falcons Fan Day. She said August is the "Go Live Date" for a ton of Adidas gear. They haven't released a firm date, but I am thinking Saturday the 11th ( Fan Day) we will see a ton of stuff come in. I am hoping GT does this right, and has a plethora of apparel and goods to buy with the official gold, white, and navy colors.

Really hoping Adidas takes over as brand management for tech. Take us to the next level. I would love to be the Oregon of the Adidas brand.

Lavoisier

Ramblin' Wreck
If some of y'all could post pictures of the gold shirts in regular lighting when you get them that would be great. Sometimes the website and 'real life' don't always match up so I'd like to see what I'm getting.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
If some of y'all could post pictures of the gold shirts in regular lighting when you get them that would be great. Sometimes the website and 'real life' don't always match up so I'd like to see what I'm getting.
If no one beats me to it I will be happy to when I get mine. #ItIsARace

grb916

Georgia Tech Fan
The website it linked to was blocked on my work computer. Got worried for a second I got fished
That was my first thought. Oh well, I RSVP'd anyway! Just my email address so I'm not terribly concerned, plus it all looked legit.