Adam Gotsis--CPJ's best recruit?

In my opinion Gotsis is already, and promises to develop further, Paul Johnson's most valuable signee in his six years. Attaochu has some accolades and may be a high draft choice, but Gotsis is not done yet. The sad part is there are not many candidates to discuss as "quality Johnson recruits." Perkins, Justin Thomas, Custis, Stephen Hill? Are we just not able to seal the deal on even one single Top 100 prospect?

BainbridgeJacket

Helluva Engineer
Depends how you measure it. Argument could be made for Stephen hill. Getting godhigh as a walkon could be another argument. I would argue uzzi as the best combination of highly rated, contribution to our school and recognized with awards. Gotsis is certainly the best "find"

TheTaxJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Depends how you measure it. Argument could be made for Stephen hill. Getting godhigh as a walkon could be another argument. I would argue uzzi as the best combination of highly rated, contribution to our school and recognized with awards. Gotsis is certainly the best "find"

I tell my wife this all the time. Things aren't as good or bad as they seem. We will have to look at the tape.

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
Gostis has improved as the season has went on. We need some interior help next year to get a good push. It is going to be hard to tell how good he is until Jeremiah is gone.

daBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
I think Attaochu is probably his best recruit. He came via Groh but he is still a CPJ recruit.

Not to take anything away from Gotsis though because I like the kid. He's a baller.

DvilleJacket

Helluva Engineer
I would be all for more Australian players because they got to be tough. Not so sure academically how many we could get into the school.