1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

Adam Gotsis--CPJ's best recruit?

Discussion in 'Georgia Tech Football' started by Jean-Baptiste Rochambeau, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Jean-Baptiste Rochambeau

Jean-Baptiste Rochambeau Banned

In my opinion Gotsis is already, and promises to develop further, Paul Johnson's most valuable signee in his six years. Attaochu has some accolades and may be a high draft choice, but Gotsis is not done yet. The sad part is there are not many candidates to discuss as "quality Johnson recruits." Perkins, Justin Thomas, Custis, Stephen Hill? Are we just not able to seal the deal on even one single Top 100 prospect?

2. Eric

Eric Retired Co-Founder Staff Member

Uzzi
    Orwin Smith
    Jemea Thomas

3. BainbridgeJacket

BainbridgeJacket Helluva Engineer

Depends how you measure it. Argument could be made for Stephen hill. Getting godhigh as a walkon could be another argument. I would argue uzzi as the best combination of highly rated, contribution to our school and recognized with awards. Gotsis is certainly the best "find"

4. TheTaxJacket

TheTaxJacket Helluva Engineer

I tell my wife this all the time. Things aren't as good or bad as they seem. We will have to look at the tape.

Em_Jae20 likes this.
  5. gtg936g

gtg936g Helluva Engineer

Gostis has improved as the season has went on. We need some interior help next year to get a good push. It is going to be hard to tell how good he is until Jeremiah is gone.

6. DvilleJacket

DvilleJacket Helluva Engineer

With another year in the weight room Gotsis should be even better.

augustabuzz and bat_082994 like this.
  7. daBuzz

daBuzz Helluva Engineer

I think Attaochu is probably his best recruit. He came via Groh but he is still a CPJ recruit.

Not to take anything away from Gotsis though because I like the kid. He's a baller.

8. GTFan62

GTFan62 Ramblin' Wreck

Maybe we should recruit in Australia more. I'm sure Adam has friends.

9. cyptomcat

cyptomcat Helluva Engineer

This!

10. DvilleJacket

DvilleJacket Helluva Engineer

I would be all for more Australian players because they got to be tough. Not so sure academically how many we could get into the school.