No. 13 Miami (4-15)
No. 14 Wake Forest (3-15)
No. 15 Boston College (2-11)

gt24

Jolly Good Fellow
acc.jpeg

OG-T

Jolly Good Fellow
Pastner states that the team is NOT coming back to town until the NCAA tourney run is complete - could be weeks if we go on magical run. Tech is creating a traveling bubble to keep team as eligible as possible. So even though we’re “in” the tourney, we’re still dealing with the bubble!

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
Pastner states that the team is NOT coming back to town until the NCAA tourney run is complete - could be weeks if we go on magical run. Tech is creating a traveling bubble to keep team as eligible as possible. So even though we’re “in” the tourney, we’re still dealing with the bubble!
If you don’t like the almost indescribable way that Pastner handles his business...Nerdy but practical and professional then IMO you aren’t a typical tech fan. Cautious, careful and meticulous. I LOVE IT!!

And if you haven’t seen the Usher vid in the locker room....find it. GO JACKETS!!

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I actually care FAR more about the NCAA's than the ACC Tournament. Simple reason...I think it will make more of an impact on potential recruiting if we cab manage a deep run in the national tournament. The press coverage is national and last for days or a couple of weeks...while whatever we do in the ACC's is over in 4 day sno matter what. The focus shifts almost immediately to the NCAA's....

LibertyTurns

Banned
If you don’t like the almost indescribable way that Pastner handles his business...Nerdy but practical and professional then IMO you aren’t a typical tech fan. Cautious, careful and meticulous. I LOVE IT!!

And if you haven’t seen the Usher vid in the locker room....find it. GO JACKETS!!
You can’t complain about this tactic. Rona and injuries, maybe an idiot like Teddy, are the only things between us and an enjoyable next couple of weeks.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Mark my words now. We are winning the ACC tournament!
Wish we could win it but tough to win 3 days in row without a deeper bench. Cremmins did it one year with only 7 and beat UNC in Atlanta in the finals
It is very difficult to do and Jose being hurt doesn't help. Although he looked pretty quick against Wake.

Wish we could win it but tough to win 3 days in row without a deeper bench. Cremmins did it one year with only 7 and beat UNC in Atlanta in the finals
It is very difficult to do and Jose being hurt doesn't help. Although he looked pretty quick against Wake.

I really hope Jose gets back into true form by tourney time. It was very disconcerting and strange watching him lose the handle on so many balls in his possession. That seems a whole lot more mental than physical to me though.

Deleted member 2897

I love these brackets. I think there’s going to be a lot of mayhem.

GT_EE78

Banned
I agree we're in a good spot and playing well.
I think we beat Clem on a neutral court.
UVA will be a tough matchup due to their height.
i'd still rather play UVA than FSU,NC,Lou or Duke at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.