ACC Tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I’m excited to be in the finals, but was ready to see us play and now my night is just UNC vs FSU was ready to scream my *** off at a TV tonight for our team.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
If Carolina defeats FSU tonight and then we beat the Heels on Saturday, I wonder if the computer rankings will deflate that achievement somewhat given that we would only have two wins and none against a top seed.

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
I like where your head is at with next season. Dude has improved SO much this year. The staff has done a great job on his development. I really think he could have a chance at the draft with another year.
Think he's gone & will be making good money somewhere playing pro ball. Would love to have him for another year.

ncjacket79

Helluva Engineer
The way the rule is currently written this basically knocks UVA out of the tournament next week. I don’t know how the hell NCAA is gonna manage this as the rules are currently written.
Don’t believe that’s true as the NCAA rule is different than. If they have 5 guys who can clear the testing protocol I think they’re good.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
The guys have been talking about wanting to play for the ACCT (not just take a win). That alone says enough to me about being deserving of the Champ Title. Hope we can play the game, stay clean and win the damn thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.