ACC Tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
So a friend was saying Duke made a big deal about not staying in Greensboro for the tournament but commuting from Durham instead. If that's the case, and they end up as the only team who withdraws due to covid, that's gonna be pointed to as a crucial mistake. If you're deciding to just commute, I would assume your other protocols aren't that strict.
I find it odd they made a big deal about it. I feel it was a cop out for coach K. I wouldn't put it past him to have the testers lie and say a player tested positive when they didn't. He knew he was going to be slaughtered by FSU. When he looks back on his career he doesn't want a blemish without saying there was a technical issue *Cough* *Cough* COVID. Just don't trust that rat face as much as it looks like his lips is an arsehole.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Man, all those losses, some in overtime, now COVID. No ACC tournament play, no NCAA tournament play. Its gotta be so hard on those young me. Kind of gives me a warm feeling inside just thinking about it.

Duke now shows up as "TBD" on the scheduling. I do kindly hereby suggest we refer to that as "Too Bad Duke".

View attachment 10084

That is tomorrow against the winner of UNC VT

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Big shoot for UVA for the win !! WOW!!!

Just like he played it 100's of times before as a kid growing up.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I almost don't like them making a buzzer beater. Now their whole focus is going to be to not be in that situation again.... they are going to come out firing next game.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
What was Boeheim all bothered about at the end? That UVA was celebrating on their sidelines?

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Only shot he made all game, too.
Yep, they gave him that shot all game for a reason. Good for him though. It's gotta be tough to have the opponent baiting you to shoot (and miss) all game, then just rip it at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.