ACC Tourney Thread

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
You don't go 0-12 in games decided by four points or less because of bad players. If we had bad players we'd be getting blown out. Our late game coaching is just sad

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Deep thoughts with DTM....

UVA has only 1 starter or top bench player that's a Senior this year.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
UVA shorthanded is not a #1 seed. Even though he's getting a few minutes, Anderson is still not playing his usual form. They need him, no matter how much depth they have. But, dtm's deep, scary thoughts are dead on.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
the amount of tape on his hand is a hindrance. He is still spectacular on defense though. I think Perrantes has to step up and try to score more which he is definitely capable of

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
Was hoping for a UVA vs. ND finals yesterday.

I know Greensboro was hoping for Duke and UNC. A lot more money and ratings with both those teams, like or not.

Don't know how to feel about tonight. I'm not a big fan of UNCheat and I don't like the fact ND is double dipping (money) in the ACC like they did in the Big East. I would feel better if they (ND) were totally in our conference but understand why they're not right now (contract with NBC in football) I guess I will be pulling for the Irish. It is getting close to St. Patrick Day #Cheers

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Little off topic, if you heard Calipari speak after the SEC Championship...that guy gets it. Humble even though the guy can recruit like nobody else and has the prohibitive favorite to win it all, and then turning the spotlight on the SEC and schilling for his conference and coaching colleagues in the conference to get them into the tournament. I get why all those blue chippers are willing to split time for him.