ACC Tournament Play

How many ACC tournament games will we win?

Votes: 6 31.6%

Votes: 3 15.8%

Votes: 7 36.8%

Votes: 3 15.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where are the bats when you really need them. All those .300 plus avg batters and yet cant get the ball out of the infield when it matters most. Yeah like OJF said Jeez.

I think this is a good time to put this out here. I was talking to HS baseball coach today who has put 4 players in the hands of Danny Hall. They run a drill where they take indoor batting practice with strobe lights blaring at them. I'm not sure the benefit, but it does seem to be a little odd. My point to this is, the wasted time on crap like this might be better served on making routine plays that actually help you win games.

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
I think this is a good time to put this out here. I was talking to HS baseball coach today who has put 4 players in the hands of Danny Hall. They run a drill where they take indoor batting practice with strobe lights blaring at them. I'm not sure the benefit, but it does seem to be a little odd. My point to this is, the wasted time on crap like this might be better served on making routine plays that actually help you win games.

If that doesn't work..I would try pissing on a stark plug. Whatever works..Works;)