Acc releasing schedule today

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
Going back to the 1960s, there has never been a game at Grant Field with Clemson when there were not hordes of them all over the place. I don't really mind, they are not near as obnoxious as UGA fans and Da U among others. Usually pretty nice folks when it comes down to it compared to some.

Well they are only 2 hours away so it’s to be expected and agreed, way less obnoxious than Dwags! THWg!!

White_Gold

GT Athlete
Going back to the 1960s, there has never been a game at Grant Field with Clemson when there were not hordes of them all over the place. I don't really mind, they are not near as obnoxious as UGA fans and Da U among others. Usually pretty nice folks when it comes down to it compared to some.

I hate Clemson with a passion, their fans have pretty much always been respectful.

Jim Prather

Helluva Engineer
Anything from 1 win to 6 is possible. I don't think it would take a miracle to win 6 games just a lot of improvement on both lines. If the Jackets manage to win 7 or more, then we should deify Coach Collins, tear down the Heisman statue, build Coach Collins a statue, put him in the ring of honor, rename Bobby Dodd Way, you get the idea.

Fixed it for you

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Fixed it for you
OK, if you say so but I don't agree with that. We will be improved across the board and will look better I just do not know if the improvement will translate into a lot of wins. Also, I am not sure how good many of our opponents will be. Miami, UVA, Virginia Tech, Duke, Pitt, and the Cuse all could be better or they could be worse. I do know that Notre Dame, Clemson, UGA, and North Carolina are looking for big years and all of them have plenty of talent. Gardner-Webb? Well, they had their chance back in 2008 and blew it.