Acc releasing schedule today

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer

Thursday, Sept. 3 – Clemson* (Bobby Dodd Stadium)
Saturday, Sept. 12 – Gardner-Webb (Bobby Dodd Stadium)
Saturday, Sept. 19 – UCF (Bobby Dodd Stadium)
Saturday, Sept. 26 – at North Carolina* (Chapel Hill, N.C.)
Saturday, Oct. 3 – at Virginia Tech* (Blacksburg, Va.)
Saturday, Oct. 17 – Virginia* (Bobby Dodd Stadium)
Saturday, Oct. 24 – at Pitt* (Pittsburgh, Pa.)
Saturday, Oct. 31 – at Syracuse* (Syracuse, N.Y.)
Saturday, Nov. 7 – Duke* (Bobby Dodd Stadium)
Saturday, Nov. 14 – Notre Dame (Mayhem at MBS – Mercedes-Benz Stadium)
Saturday, Nov. 21 – Miami (Fla.)* (Bobby Dodd Stadium)
Saturday, Nov. 28 – at Georgia (Athens, Ga.)

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I would typically agree but the Thursday before Labor Day is nice so fans can attend the game and enjoy their full Labor Day festivities. Also September night game is always nice.
Yup. I was thinking of hitting the ND game but Labor Day weekend back in ATL sounds good too. Only get one trip so I want to make the most of it. Think of a trip to Pitt too. Drive able trip for me

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Well at least we open the season with a weak team that has no QB and a very bad defense. Looks like a 45 point win for us. I need to go get more beer this 12 pack only lasted a few hours, really need to stop drinking at 6 am maybe 8 am would be better.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
Well at least we open the season with a weak team that has no QB and a very bad defense. Looks like a 45 point win for us. I need to go get more beer this 12 pack only lasted a few hours, really need to stop drinking at 6 am maybe 8 am would be better.
Dont sell yourself short Stech, I have faith in your drinking capabilities

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
In my opinion, anything above 4-8 with that schedule will be tremendous. I know that is negative, but I don't see a lot of easy wins in that one with the expected improvement this year. I think our team will be improved to start with, of course, and will continue to improve minus major injury issues, but most of the teams on that schedule (except maybe 2-3) should be improved this season as well.

If we had some of the early and middle season games in the final 3, I think maybe 6-6 would be more doable.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
A few notes from the schedule:
We play 5 before the break on Oct 10 and 7 after--- got to stay healthy.
ND, Miami and uga to end the season---lotta chances to ruin other peoples seasons.
For the second year in a row, we have 7 home (MBS is a home game) games---Im starting to feel like an $EC team
I'm optimistic with 9 wins---clempson, rudy off sides and uga I got down as L's (but I have been wrong before ;))
225 Days, 9 hours and 13 minutes until Toe Meets Leather!!!!!!

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
In my opinion, anything above 4-8 with that schedule will be tremendous. I know that is negative, but I don't see a lot of easy wins in that one with the expected improvement this year. I think our team will be improved to start with, of course, and will continue to improve minus major injury issues, but most of the teams on that schedule (except maybe 2-3) should be improved this season as well.

If we had some of the early and middle season games in the final 3, I think maybe 6-6 would be more doable.

You're absolutely right. People will claim movements of goal posts and such but that schedule is an absolute gauntlet. November has the potential to be brutal.