Acc predictions

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Now this might bother some people but I'm hoping ugag goes undefeated till they play us and they win the sec,

"Bother"? That does convey the appropriate level of disagreement I have with this part of your hope for 2015. :eek:

If the mutts never win another game and become the first Division I school in the modern era to disband their football team due to lack of interest, I would only be upset at the fact that they would not be able to lose any more. :happy:

Any level of success like you stipulate would only feed the mutts' sense of entitlement - even with two loses to GT in a single year.

Piss on 'em.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
The final whistle in S Bend will give our first real insight as to the team we have. Eligibility of JHD is big. How good our BB will be is also big. I think at WR we will be fine as we should be every where else. Of course injuries always play a big part in failure or success. We have a better foundation for moving forward than anytime in the CPJ era. Long time to wait for Sept 19.

Go Jackets!! THWG

I have been thinking about going to that game, and fear doing so because I know how crushed I will feel if we lose. Not upset, not angry....CRUSHED. I think I take my GT football too seriously to enjoy properly sometimes.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
The big unknown is "how good is a healthy Deshaun Watson"?
Is he as good as Clemson fans think he is ? If so, they will be the team to beat, and we will have to do it twice to win the ACC.
Clemson coaches think he is, and he was the one reason Morris had a very brief second thought about SMU. But Clemson and GT are similar in the sense that both can be one QB injury away from the difference in outstanding and good. Both QBs are special players in running their own special versions of the option, and it is no putdown to their backups to know there is a big falloff. It's fair to wonder if Watson is snake bit with injuries, after one in the spring and one in the fall, but at least both were very different. I would have loved to see Tech-Clemson with Watson in the game.

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
Bad enough playing in death valley. Mid terms make it more difficult to prepare.
I think I prefer that it will be a tough road game at least. Maybe that will help the guys with energy and focus as opposed to having Duke at home like last year. The issue is guys not being able to practice as much that week and losing out on sleep.

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
As it stands at this moment, I expect Tech. and Va. Tech to be the top 2 in the Coastal with the other 5 close by. In the Atlantic, I expect some mix of FSU, Clemson, and NC State.