ACC Network 8/29 GT vs. Clemson

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
I would love to see the permanent cross rival thing go away......put them in the rotation like everybody else......make it far fairer across the board for everyone.
It is a natural rivalry, easy driving distance. If we get tired of Clemson beating us up, let's make them stop.

Animal02

Banned
It is a natural rivalry, easy driving distance. If we get tired of Clemson beating us up, let's make them stop.
All teams go through ups and downs. It is not fair wrt league competion to be tied to one team like that, whether they are up or down......they need to be in the rotation just like everyone else. It the becomes luck of the draw for everyone.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
All teams go through ups and downs. It is not fair wrt league competion to be tied to one team like that, whether they are up or down......they need to be in the rotation just like everyone else. It the becomes luck of the draw for everyone.
So long, Georgia. But really, if we want to compete with Clemson then let's be about it. At some point Johnson was asked about some score that made GT look really bad, and the memory if but vague, and his response was simply that: if we don't want them scoring on us then let's stop them. (After 11 years he might have worn thin, but we are going to miss that pugnacious play-anybody attitude. We got beat by some of them, but never ran from them. I'd had to start.)

Animal02

Banned
So long, Georgia. But really, if we want to compete with Clemson then let's be about it. At some point Johnson was asked about some score that made GT look really bad, and the memory if but vague, and his response was simply that: if we don't want them scoring on us then let's stop them. (After 11 years he might have worn thin, but we are going to miss that pugnacious play-anybody attitude. We got beat by some of them, but never ran from them. I'd had to start.)
Georgia is a apples oranges comparison. Competion for the league title short be balanced....not having smoe teams hand cuffed for years on end while others have a essentially free ride. We can beat them in the ACCCG .