ACC Discussion

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
ESPN came out with their 2018-2019 Preseason NCAA Men's Basketball All American Team

1st Team

Carson Edwards Purdue

Tyus Battle Syracuse

RJ Barrett Duke

Caleb Martin Nevada

Luke Maye North Carolina

2nd Team

Shamorie Ponds St John's

Tremont Waters LSU

Dedric Lawson Kansas

Grant Williams Tennessee

Ethan Happ Wisconsin

3rd Team

Kyle Guy Virginia

Romeo Langford Indiana

Eric Paschall Villanova

Rui Hachimura Gonzaga

Reid Travis Kentucky

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Clemson reserve R-soph guard Anthony Oliver II is transferring from Clemson. His mother was the former women's basketball coach at Clemson but was fired this past March.

A Love Supreme

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm not going to stay up and watch the rest of this game but Duke 59 Kentucky 42 at halftime. Reddish has a nice jump shot but maybe a little raw defensively. Barrett is the real deal. He has 20 pts. He can do whatever he wants on the floor. Williamson is obviously strong and can jump out the gym but he has impressed me by hitting a couple of outside shots. When Duke is in transition they are unstoppable. It's going to be very very hard to beat these guys.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Can’t believe no one has commented on Alex O’Connell’s hair. Wtf is that kid thinking? He trying to bring back the Tears for Fears look? That **** was terrible!!

ramblinwreck1378

Ramblin' Wreck
I know this has been said, but just after watching this week of basketball, this is the strongest I've seen the ACC in a while. Conference play is going to be a serious grind - my expectations weren't crazy high coming into this year, but looking at what everyone else is bringing to the table I may have to even temper those.

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
Degens brought up a good point today. When Parker was at Duke and Wiggins and Embiid were at Kansas those two looks unreal early. Neither made it to the second weekend
Yeah can they play defense? Lack of defense bounced puke out early last year.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
I'll reserve my judgments on Duke until ACC play. Yes they played Kentucky but they also played first-week-of-November-Kentucky.

Also I wouldn't get really stressed out about how good Duke looks anyway, because the only time we're realistically gonna see them is in January. Probably don't need to worry about beating them in March.