ACC Discussion 2019

knoxjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
People in this thread don’t realize just how good Florida’s DL is. A freshman QB and two freshman Tackles were going to get eaten alive.

Miami’s OL will get better and they won’t face anyone with a DL in the same universe as Florida’s unless they make the ACCCG.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
People in this thread don’t realize just how good Florida’s DL is. A freshman QB and two freshman Tackles were going to get eaten alive.

Miami’s OL will get better and they won’t face anyone with a DL in the same universe as Florida’s unless they make the ACCCG.

Ehh... those tackles were bad. Yesterday reaffirmed a lot of i thought of Miami. Inexperienced OL with no big time WR on the edges. The TE Jordan could be a problem, but UM will struggle if the defense can’t win it

knoxjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Ehh... those tackles were bad. Yesterday reaffirmed a lot of i thought of Miami. Inexperienced OL with no big time WR on the edges. The TE Jordan could be a problem, but UM will struggle if the defense can’t win it

Those tackles were a true freshman and a RS freshman going against an elite defense. By the time we see them they will be markedly better and outside of Clemson no ACC defense is in Florida’s class.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Those tackles were a true freshman and a RS freshman going against an elite defense. By the time we see them they will be markedly better and outside of Clemson no ACC defense is in Florida’s class.
That may be the case, but the U OL gave up 10 sacks and 16 TFL. That is really bad.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*

You expect them patch their issues in a 1.5 months? That wasn’t just UF DLine (SN: Why did we pass on Jeremy Zuniga?) they look overmatched and not as talented

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
Miami looked like they were telegraphing their snap count. The defense was better timed to the snap than the O. I suspect that's some combination of lack of experience on the line and at QB, but they struggled heavily with the crowd noise as well so there was limited opportunity to shore it up. Better coaching would have made a difference despite the inexperience. Unfortunately, I don't expect us to have quite the same advantage when we play.

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
You expect them patch their issues in a 1.5 months? That wasn’t just UF DLine (SN: Why did we pass on Jeremy Zuniga?) they look overmatched and not as talented

UF has 3 starters on D from ATL metro. Would love to have Zuniga.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned

Huge strides can be made between just game one and game two. If you consider UF might have one of the best DL this year...it might be foolish to write off the Miami O.

No one knows anything about either yet. UF May only be mediocre on DL. More certainties after 3 games.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Looks like hiring Kendall Briles at OC has improved F$U on offense a bit

Looking forward to VT vs. BC tonight

Ditto- UVA vs. Pitt, i think UVA wins division champs this season, and finally beats VT too

P.S i hope Bama beats duke 100-0