ACC Discussion 2017

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Pretty much have to beat Clemson now. Miami has a real shot to go undefeated in regular season. Only VT at home to worry about.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Pretty much have to beat Clemson now. Miami has a real shot to go undefeated in regular season. Only VT at home to worry about.
And Virginia they have a decent D. Or Pitt even though they are bad. UNC almost just beat Miami so I don't see either one of those teams not being able to win.

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I can't imagine UNC giving Miami a game. I trust it was in Chapel Hill. If that can happen, anyone they play on the road could beat them.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Miami is skating on very thin ice, i could def see them losing to VT and gthen getting upset by Pitt or uVag

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
Pitt has been playing better football the past few weeks. If Miami plays like they did today against Pitt, it's going to be another close one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
It was very unpleasant watching our offense getting beat, but Clemson has great athletes in a system designed to stop the run. Our OL was at a significant systemic disadvantage yesterday and the result was pretty much inevitable.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer