ACC Discussion 2017

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I know this is ACC discussion but how in the **** did we lose to Tennessee???? They are terrible.
We shouldn't have imo. But I will say they have had more injuries if I'm not mistaken plus it seems like the team has quit on Butch. I don't think that was the case when they played us. I think if we played them today it would be a blow out.

Jmonty71

Banned
With Clemson losing Miami is now the only hope the ACC has in having a team be selected to the playoffs. Don't think a 1 loss ACC team gets in.

GTFLETCH

Banned
With Clemson losing Miami is now the only hope the ACC has in having a team be selected to the playoffs. Don't think a 1 loss ACC team gets in.
1 loss Clemson makes it in.... The question would be does a 1 loss Miami make it in if their only loss is to Clemson in the ACCCG?? That would depend on how Miami stacks up on the rankings... Now would a two loss Clemson make it in the CFP?? Probably not however there are scenarios where they do..

Jmonty71

Banned
1 loss Clemson makes it in.... The question would be does a 1 loss Miami make it in if their only loss is to Clemson in the ACCCG?? That would depend on how Miami stacks up on the rankings... Now would a two loss Clemson make it in the CFP?? Probably not however there are scenarios where they do..
I don't know. The media is still pretty much anti ACC, from all I see. They will push the SEC, BIG10 and PAC12.