ACC Bowl Thread

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I don't know why the Canes just don't run smash mouth ...

'Cause it's all about da U, it's all about da U ...

Seriously though, I imagine at places like Miami they don't have to patience to win that way. They'd rather lose with flash than win with *gasp* fundamentals.

Now that I think about it though, didn't they basically with with smash mouth/playaction under Davis/Coker? Not sure why they don't go back to that.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer

Seriously though, I imagine at places like Miami they don't have to patience to win that way. They'd rather lose with flash than win with *gasp* fundamentals.

Now that I think about it though, didn't they basically with with smash mouth/playaction under Davis/Coker? Not sure why they don't go back to that.

Course at the Tech/u game this year I witnesses one of their fans and what flash will get you ;)

ATL1

Helluva Engineer

U have this enormous OLine and a stable of backs yet you want to put your freshman qb in awkward passing situations instead of just pounding a team into submission.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
I don't mind Miami's base offense. They run a decent mix from under center and shotgun. It's the terrible attempts at the read option and penalties that always kill their drives.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Course at the Tech/u game this year I witnesses one of their fans and what flash will get you ;)

Typical.

U have this enormous OLine and a stable of backs yet you want to put your freshman qb in awkward passing situations instead of just pounding a team into submission.

Makes too much sense ... which is why they don't do it. I still don't see why everyone's so gaga over Al "Poor-fitting dress shirt" Golden? Him and Fedora are such clowns to me.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Typical.

Makes too much sense ... which is why they don't do it. I still don't see why everyone's so gaga over Al "Poor-fitting dress shirt" Golden? Him and Fedora are such clowns to me.

If Fedora can't get his defense together next year will be his last. That was a horrendous defensive effort.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
If Fedora can't get his defense together next year will be his last. That was a horrendous defensive effort.

Yeah, Robert Smith (love him or hate him) made a telling comment at halftime of that game when he described UNC as looking "totally unprepared". That happens to them too often (unfortunately not enough against us this year).

ETA: U fans and Raider fans are a match made in heave--, er, hell.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
The fact we lost to Duke still pisses me off. They couldn't tackle against us either we just couldn't put the dang ball in the endzone. We score TDs and make Duke play from behind and we would've killed them.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Miami had their shot should have been 14 -0
Miami's coaching staff is bungling all this talent.