ACC Bowl Thread

bartoma

Jolly Good Fellow
I didn't think I could like a team less than FSU or Alabama, but these blow fly - lookin' duck tirds might take the cake... I absolutely hate their style of play...

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Appears the ACC will be 4 -6 going into tomorrow Pitt UH game.

Too bad UNC, UL and especially FSU got their arses handed to them.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
If no mercy rule, then someone needs to call the Pasadena Police Department to report a killing taking place in the Rose Bowl.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Oregon's really not even stripping the ball or jumping passes for interceptions. FSU is just handing the ball over in every way possible.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
With the beat down and give up
-wonder if Winston will be back next year? I say no.
- wonder if fsu s drop in end of year ranking will allow us to pass them ? I say hell yes!!!!!!

jeffgt14

Pac12 is really making me eat crow right now with their bowl record. I gave them credit for Oregon but no one else has really lost either outside of Arizona. I still don't think any of them can play defense but apparently no one else in America has any offense.

slugboy

Staff member
I think Oregon can play defense. Man, now I really wish we'd beaten FSU even more than I did when we played them in the ACCCG.

jeffgt14

I think Oregon can play defense. Man, now I really wish we'd beaten FSU even more than I did when we played them in the ACCCG.
They can some but until FSU became one dimensional they were moving the ball with ease on them. Cooks 2 fumbles weren't even forced. They were just routine tackles and he just dropped the ball. Winston's interception was just a dropped first down pass. It was poor football. Oregon looked unstoppable offensively but FSU was gift wrapping balls for their defense.

COJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
They can some but until FSU became one dimensional they were moving the ball with ease on them. Cooks 2 fumbles weren't even forced. They were just routine tackles and he just dropped the ball. Winston's interception was just a dropped first down pass. It was poor football. Oregon looked unstoppable offensively but FSU was gift wrapping balls for their defense.
I agree with jeffgt 100%. FSU should have scored 7 in their first two possessions. Too me it was FSU screwing up more than O's D. The Noles did not come to play today.