ACC Bowl Action

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
Clemson has an opportunity. Watson will need to have his "A" game. He cannot give Bammer free possessions or scores with INT's. He will also have to utilize his running ability multiple times and hopefully remain healthy. If all of that happens, I think Clem'sSon will win, 31-24.
That would be great because it would break the hearts of the experts on ABC,ESPN and the SEC Network.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Clemson's gameplan should be the same as what I thought Washington's should be. Play defense and don't turn the ball over. Bama does nothing except wait for you to beat yourself which is what Washington did. LSU played Bama this way and were in it until the end.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
UW had a good enough D to beat bama but played too scared on O IMO. (I know bama has a great D). But they threw a ton of throws all the way across the field (25-30 yds thru the air) for short gains, like 2-4 yd gainers. I can't think of a way to work harder and make so little off it. Clemson will be able to attack straight ahead more and make bama pay for over pursuit IMO.

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
What happened to Pitt? Did anyone watch that one? I can only guess that they didn't want to be playing Northwestern and played a flat game as a result. What a weird year for them. Beat two of the best teams in the country and lost to Northwestern.

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
Pitt lost Conner & QB to head injuries & a NFL caliber OL guard to ankle. :( Really missed all 3 on offense!

COJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Pitt lost Conner & QB to head injuries & a NFL caliber OL guard to ankle. :( Really missed all 3 on offense!
And even with all of these injuries (and they were early in the game) Pitt still played well and almost won it. they showed themselves well given their circumstances. NC is the one that I thought should have beat Stanford and "blew it".