ACC Bowl Action

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
I hate to say I told you so. I told you so. Louisville was a front running aberration from the beginning. Watson was, or should have been, a clear winner. Because he is a winner.
The NFL Scouts from what i've read on a Mock NFL Draft website have soured on Watson and he could be drafted in the 2nd-3rd round of the NFL Draft. The Walterfootball.com website has Mitch Trubisky being drafted #2 by the 49'ers.

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
The class imploded because Watson has too many turnovers and kaaya didn't develop into as good an a prospect under Golden as they predicted 2 years ago. Notre Dame flopped with Kelly throwing Kizer under the bus. They are scrambling to fine someone to prop up as the face of the QB draft and going with Mitch just cause he didn't throw a lot of ints and had a good efficiency rating.

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
The class imploded because Watson has too many turnovers and kaaya didn't develop into as good an a prospect under Golden as they predicted 2 years ago. Notre Dame flopped with Kelly throwing Kizer under the bus. They are scrambling to fine someone to prop up as the face of the QB draft and going with Mitch just cause he didn't throw a lot of ints and had a good efficiency rating.
I think Trubisky will probably wind up another Blaine Gabbert.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
The tiggers are absolutely kicking the s**t out of overrated state university, physically manhandling them. Seems like I've seen that twice before today.
#99 is all over the field. Venables putting on a show. OSU keeps trying to dance around instead of picking up the easy 3 yards and end up losing 3.