ACC 2023-2024

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
VT got absolutely slapped by a good FAU squad in Orlando. Watching Louisville now in OT against NMSU (who almost hired Pastner if I recall correctly). NMSU missed 2 free throws with a second remaining that would have won it.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Pretty basketball from UNC against a good defensive Tennessee team right now. They can really sling the ball around the perimeter with tons of anticipation.

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
Pretty basketball from UNC against a good defensive Tennessee team right now. They can really sling the ball around the perimeter with tons of anticipation.
When Carolina is playing their “A” game they are really a joy to watch. First half against Tennessee is a good example

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
ACC sweeps the early Wednesday games. Leading the SEC 6-4 now with 4 games tipping off at 9. I'll be watching Duke/Arkansas.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Haven't seen an atmosphere like Bud Walton since Chris Beard returned to Texas Tech. This is the arena over 20 minutes before tip.

m5jfx4pp6e3c1.jpg

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Challenge finished at ACC 7, SEC 7.
Wow… I can’t believe FSU blew that game against UGA. I had counted them up way earlier and had ACC 8 to SEC 6, never even thought about FSU even having a chance to lose. They were up by 16 with 8 minutes to play, and up by 11 with 5 minutes. UGA finished the game by outscoring FSU 18-5 in the last 5 minutes of the game, including a game winner with 0:01 on the clock.

Stinks the ACC gave up an easy one there, especially because it was UGA. Strangely enough, every single team that was ranked higher in their matchup lost. The only ranked teams that won were against other ranked teams. #12 Kentucky over #8 Miami, and #17 UNC over #10 Tennessee. Just another plot point to show how stupid preseason rankings are, in every sport.

slugboy

Staff member
It looks like UNC is good and Clemson is good. Not sure what else to take out of the ACC/SEC Challenge

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
You knew root4gt wasn't going to let it slide. Not with the mood he's been in lately.
Looks like the 2 Conference are pretty even right now. That is good for the ACC as the past few years the ACC’s OOC results haven’t been good. GT did the ACC a pulse beating a ranked team.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Wins for Georgia Tech, UNC (big comeback over Free Shoes), UVA, NC State, and Miami to open ACC play yesterday. Clemson/Pitt at the Zoo and UofL/VT today...former should be a great game.