92.9 the game

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
is about to talk about GT for anyone that wants to hear what they have to say. They are already picking Miami and the Tar Heels to win the costal.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Lol just said best case scenario is 7 wins and that there is no excuse no matter what to go from 13 wins to 3 lol. Another guy said we are a 8 win season. I love all this doubt about us.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
If we go 8 wins and go to a bowl, I'd be ... OK. I much prefer getting to double digit wins
To me that was the significant point in the collapse last season. All that momentum, internal in the program and external with the fans, built on the Orange Bowl blowout and double digit wins was lost. Now we start from scratch and the truth has to be acknowledged: if there are doubters then they have reason.

Cam

Helluva Engineer
It is kind of funny how they've totally embraced their lack of respect for GT. I tuned in the other day and they had the big uga into with the guitar riff and dogs barking. After giving the uga football report (with glowing optimism), they introduce the GT report with a party horn and talk about how they're going to be 7 or 8 wins at best. At least they don't try to pretend like they're unbiased.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
It is kind of funny how they've totally embraced their lack of respect for GT. I tuned in the other day and they had the big uga into with the guitar riff and dogs barking. After giving the uga football report (with glowing optimism), they introduce the GT report with a party horn and talk about how they're going to be 7 or 8 wins at best. At least they don't try to pretend like they're unbiased.

Duke & Bell. It's tongue and cheek and funny but also disrespectful. They'll tell you they play to the demographics.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Duke & Bell. It's tongue and cheek and funny but also disrespectful. They'll tell you they play to the demographics.

I'll say this about Dukes and Bell, they make no bones about catering to the audience> Like Mike Bell said the other day, Tech fans when you call in with the numbers we get from GA callers you'll get coverage. Part of me totally agrees with this, Tech has fervent fans as shown here but I don't hear anywhere near as many call in. I get that most are not local but it is what it is. When Tech went to the Orange Bowl Mike Bell was very supportive of the program.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
I'll say this about Dukes and Bell, they make no bones about catering to the audience> Like Mike Bell said the other day, Tech fans when you call in with the numbers we get from GA callers you'll get coverage. Part of me totally agrees with this, Tech has fervent fans as shown here but I don't hear anywhere near as many call in. I get that most are not local but it is what it is. When Tech went to the Orange Bowl Mike Bell was very supportive of the program.
Have you heard the idiots that call into sports talk shows? There's a reason many of us don't call in... Because we aren't inbred rednecks.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Have you heard the idiots that call into sports talk shows? There's a reason many of us don't call in... Because we aren't inbred rednecks.

Yes I've heard them as well as a number of intelligent rational callers. Don't get blind and get lower yourself their level. If you have a valid point and want to express it call in, just don't be a condescending whiny b**t. I promise you they will listen, especially Dukes & Bell. It's ENTERTAINMENT not physics. Have fun with it!

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Yes I've heard them as well as a number of intelligent rational callers. Don't get blind and get lower yourself their level. If you have a valid point and want to express it call in, just don't be a condescending whiny b**t. I promise you they will listen, especially Dukes & Bell. It's ENTERTAINMENT not physics. Have fun with it!

ummmm, some of us have fun with physics ...

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
We don't call in because we tired of their nonsense long ago and stopped tuning in then. They are idiots. That's true whether they support Tech in a given year or trash us.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
I listen to a lot of sports talk, and don't have a problem with anyone calling in, it is just entertainment, but I don't call in and I don't know many other white collar workers that call into sports talk shows either. I think it's typically a different crowd than the average Georgia Tech crowd. That was my point.