92.9 The Game

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
They don't know s*it about Georgia Tech football. They only mention Tech when they are trying to make fun of us. I hope every Tech fan who has enough time to waste will call them up and just remind them their world beater UGA Bulldogs and Coach Kirby got their a** whipped by the pitiful Yellow Jackets. You would think they would at least have enough sense to shut their da** mouth when they have already been made out to be the fools they actually are.

Go Jackets!
Tell 'em,Jerry!(y);)

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
It's a business there are way more UGA fans than GT what do you want them to do? Hurt their ratings by talking more about GT and less about UGA? They do make fun of GT at times but most of them aren't even UGA fans. They also give credit to GT when it's due, I have heard it many time, just this past year they were talking about how they like CPJ and he has that attitude a HC needs to be successful. They even talked today about how we had a really good recruiting class for 2017 and acknowledged that we recruit to a system and players that fit our system. If we want more talk about GT we need to start winning more consistently. But once again it's a business and UGA is the team for most people in GA.

BBK

Jolly Good Fellow
I may be one of the very few that actually likes 680. Can't listen to some of the shows (Buck and Kincade), but most of them are pretty fair to GT if you give them a chance. Sometimes the uga coverage gets excessive, but that is to be excessive.

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
We handed out 24 scholarships, not 27. (Though with walk-ons, I guess it COULD be 27.) We don't have eight transfers that I know about. Neither Swilling brother will be playing in the Spring Game as they'll still be in high school. Either they're not on top of things or I'm not on top of things.
With regard to the eight transfers, I think the story is that we had eight players transfer out of our program that made space available for us to have a large recruiting class this year.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member