92.9 The Game

brian22

Jolly Good Fellow
Did anyone catch them talking about Tech's recruiting class this morning?

1) Tech has 27 commits
2) Tech has EIGHT transfers coming in.
3) The Swilling Bros. will give you a reason to watch the Spring Game?

Fail. Fail. Fail.

I don't know why I continue to be surprised by how bad Atlanta radio is.

brian22

Jolly Good Fellow
You're right, kg. Lol. They've got good Falcons coverage this week, so....

I didn't think any of us knew how many transfers we have coming in.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I don't mind them, they bring good pro coverage. They also give GT credit when it's due. I think fans are so upset about ATL radio shows giving no love they want to complain about everything and don't even realize when there is something good said about GT. Just ignore the GT hate and UGA love, it's not going to change untill we keep beating them and become a consistent team.

Squints

Helluva Engineer
Why are some of you guys so obsessed with what some guys on Atlanta sports talk radio have to say about anything?

slugboy

Staff member
I didn't hear them this morning.
Did they talk about 27 commits, 8 transfers, and the Swilling brothers? If so, they're more on top of things than I thought. I think we've got some higher-ranked recruits, and we've got enough talent already on our team to watch.
I'm looking forward to more speed at linebacker. Looks like we did well on the line, too.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
I think they fair. Are they knowledgeable no but they cover the team some.

The they cover pro sports very well. They not remotely focused on college right now. #RiseUp

redmule

Ramblin' Wreck
Walt Deptula, on the Clemson flagship station, said we just took in the #1 DB class in the country.

Now if that is true, Wow! I've been a Tech fan for a long time, but I'm not sure I've ever even heard a Tech fan say that about any position group recruits except maybe a kicker. Roof better start working on that 3-2-6 defensive plan right now.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Even they should have know Swilling wouldn't be playing in the spring game if he signed yesterday

brian22

Jolly Good Fellow
I didn't hear them this morning.
Did they talk about 27 commits, 8 transfers, and the Swilling brothers? If so, they're more on top of things than I thought. I think we've got some higher-ranked recruits, and we've got enough talent already on our team to watch.
I'm looking forward to more speed at linebacker. Looks like we did well on the line, too.

We handed out 24 scholarships, not 27. (Though with walk-ons, I guess it COULD be 27.) We don't have eight transfers that I know about. Neither Swilling brother will be playing in the Spring Game as they'll still be in high school. Either they're not on top of things or I'm not on top of things.

slugboy

Staff member
We handed out 24 scholarships, not 27. (Though with walk-ons, I guess it COULD be 27.) We don't have eight transfers that I know about. Neither Swilling brother will be playing in the Spring Game as they'll still be in high school. Either they're not on top of things or I'm not on top of things.
I'm happy that they were within 5 scholarships and knew the names of some of our recruits, and some of them know the terms "A Back" and "B Back".

gameface

Jolly Good Fellow
I think they fair. Are they knowledgeable no but they cover the team some.

The they cover pro sports very well. They not remotely focused on college right now. #RiseUp
Their comments about Tech; about 3 minutes worth were after a ten minute interview with Kirby Smart. (I was in my car and did not bother to search for something else.)

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
They don't know s*it about Georgia Tech football. They only mention Tech when they are trying to make fun of us. I hope every Tech fan who has enough time to waste will call them up and just remind them their world beater UGA Bulldogs and Coach Kirby got their a** whipped by the pitiful Yellow Jackets. You would think they would at least have enough sense to shut their da** mouth when they have already been made out to be the fools they actually are.

Go Jackets!