5 guys you will be watching close in Spring Practice?

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
It was an unfortunate object lesson that even the best receivers sometimes want to run before catching. At least he was not satisfied with a first down and wanted more. Here, less was more.
Agree he had the first down. He knew instinctively that if he turned it up field it might have had a touch down. When you look at the replay it seems clear to me that he was going to cut back inside and go for the goal line. If he secures the catch I am not so sure he doesn't make the TD. Instead we get heartbreak when we should have won that game.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Agree he had the first down. He knew instinctively that if he turned it up field it might have had a touch down. When you look at the replay it seems clear to me that he was going to cut back inside and go for the goal line. If he secures the catch I am not so sure he doesn't make the TD. Instead we get heartbreak when we should have won that game.
I have to find that game on Youtube now.

NewJacketFan

Georgia Tech Fan
More than 5 guys, I am interested in looking at the AB position. It will be interesting to see how well guys coming from other positions perform as AB.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
And that could mean ...?
From the AJC article
He showed up and did some good things,” defensive coordinator Ted Roof said of Hunt-Days. “Just got to learn the position and play within the framework of the defense and execute his fundamentals and technique.”
Johnson described Hunt-Days, often lined up against guard Trey Braun, as “hard to block.”