404 whiteout shirt at bookstore

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
If all the best talent in the 404 leaves the 404 for other area codes in the next couple of years...the 404 mantra will be a great joke on ourselves.

Here’s to hoping it won’t seem so....lame...then. Maybe we will be able to claim we run this state from the 404.

Most of the new schtick is goofy imo. It will look goofy to everyone if we don’t make waves in the conference and with our biggest rival. I prefer to see it on the field first and talk after. Different strokes....

gtwcf

Ramblin' Wreck
If all the best talent in the 404 leaves the 404 for other area codes in the next couple of years...the 404 mantra will be a great joke on ourselves.

Here’s to hoping it won’t seem so....lame...then. Maybe we will be able to claim we run this state from the 404.

Most of the new schtick is goofy imo. It will look goofy to everyone if we don’t make waves in the conference and with our biggest rival. I prefer to see it on the field first and talk after. Different strokes....

We've got our first commit from an APS school since Gailey and have had 3 high level transfers from the 404 already.

There's a lot of hometown hero talk going on with the local recruits and its an easier sell right now. I'm still in the show me phase, but I'm pretty sure CGC is being who he is right now. When he brings up his coaching legacy, there isn't the "that guy didn't do **** for me" that happened when Jimbo Fisher left FSU.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
We've got our first commit from an APS school since Gailey and have had 3 high level transfers from the 404 already.

There's a lot of hometown hero talk going on with the local recruits and its an easier sell right now. I'm still in the show me phase, but I'm pretty sure CGC is being who he is right now. When he brings up his coaching legacy, there isn't the "that guy didn't do **** for me" that happened when Jimbo Fisher left FSU.

Ya I think he’s made good progress thus far. And with the lack of support from the institute his “shtick” may be able to help him, may be necessary for him, to get the level of attention he seeks. Even if it doesn’t mesh with my style preference I won’t complain much if he brings in the Ws.

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
my idea was to make one piece on size fits all plastic poncho. old gold white and or blue. i checked. you can by these for pennies on the dollar. with a carrying pouch. sell them at the book store and on game day as well.