404 whiteout shirt at bookstore

Beerbrewingjacket

Georgia Tech Fan
I just picked mine up!!!! Also got another 3 stripe athletic tee. Gold of course.

The white our shirt is nice as @Ibeeballin pointed out. Love the 404 on it and the fabric is light. Will make for a great game day shirt and athletic shirt to boot.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I apparently offended some here when labeling this shirt as “gay.” I apologize to any who were offended.

For the record I think the shirt is lame and that is what I meant. Not “homosexual” or an item that would inherently be attractive to any particular group or subgroup based upon its particular qualities. I’m actually pretty surprised anyone would draw that conclusion but apparently some did.

So in closing I think it’s lame...nothing else. To any who had their sensibilities offended let me extend my apologies again.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
I like the Adidas selection shown on the bookstore site, but hot damn is it annoying to only get 8 items per page with no option to show more. I shouldn't have to click through 13 pages to see all the inventory! You'd think as a tech-focused school we could manage to have a bookstore with an e-commerce platform that looks like it was designed this decade.

What device are you viewing the store on? I see them all on one page when viewing adidas under the collections tab

IEEEWreck

Ramblin' Wreck
I like the Adidas selection shown on the bookstore site, but hot damn is it annoying to only get 8 items per page with no option to show more. I shouldn't have to click through 13 pages to see all the inventory! You'd think as a tech-focused school we could manage to have a bookstore with an e-commerce platform that looks like it was designed this decade.
It wouldn't be Ma Tech if it wasn't full of incompetence, especially in areas where we're most academically competent.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
What device are you viewing the store on? I see them all on one page when viewing adidas under the collections tab
Crap, I didn't see that tab and just searched under "adidas" since I couldn't find any way to sort by brand. The point still stands that the site is garbage, though, with no sorting options available to cut it down. Just compare the user experience to what you see on a site like fanatics.com and it's pretty clearly far worse.