27-6

orange14

Jolly Good Fellow
Joe Montana was good that day - but they had like 14 players on the field when they caught that winning TD pass out of bounds!
If it wasn't enough for me to hate ND for what they annually did to GT - they went and stole one from my second favorite team at the time.
That said, Montana was an outstanding QB in college and pros.

Irish Jacky

Georgia Tech Fan
All things considered, I think we're going to have a great game on Saturday. I hope and pray none of the players are injured and that we can both hold our heads up at the final whistle.

BTW, I think we are still suffering punishment for the shabby way we treated George O'Leary. He is a great coach and he wasn't hired on the basis of his college playing career. Look what we got as a result: FAT CHARLIE!!!! We deserved the POS. Hopefully we put the O'Leary penance to rest on Saturday with a win!

Good luck!

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
We know our O is good. But it's not yet at the level it was at the end of last year. Our D will need to play well also.

ND is good. Somewhere between how good they looked vs TX and how ripe they looked vs UVA.

UVA away this year might be a pain again. Tenuta is a good D coach and they do have some athletes. Plus a better starting QB than the mutts have this year. ;)

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
We know our O is good. But it's not yet at the level it was at the end of last year. Our D will need to play well also.

ND is good. Somewhere between how good they looked vs TX and how ripe they looked vs UVA.

UVA away this year might be a pain again. Tenuta is a good D coach and they do have some athletes. Plus a better starting QB than the mutts have this year. ;)
I don't think Virginia is any good, I just think they matched up well with Notre Dame. Similar styles of play, and I think ND may have been looking ahead a little expecting a huge win after they beat a really bad Texas team. Both teams are going to get their first taste of big time football for the season on Saturday. I hope our guys come out laser focused and ready to play.

Yjacket82

Georgia Tech Fan
I don't think you understand penance. If you want that for the O'Leary Curse (as I have referred to it since 2001), you are going to have to take whipping of biblical proportions - lol

PBR549

Ramblin' Wreck
Notre Dame hasn't proved they are any good yet. They have played 2 terrible teams and haven't looked that good in the games. I feel good about it.