27-6

potatohead

Ramblin' Wreck
You know its another underwhelming year for Notre Dame when their fans start talking about their past again. There isn't another fan base in the country that is so hung up on what they used to be.

buzzn

Georgia Tech Fan
Good stuff Jacky. We all appreciate college football history around here. Just curious, if the series record moves to 27-7-1 on Saturday will you be back to take your lumps?

Irish Jacky

Georgia Tech Fan
I will but I doubt that will be necessary. GT will be a very tough game for us mostly because of the novelty of the offense. We've been practicing defending it since the spring so we should be prepared. I expect a fairly close game: ND 34-GT24

I will but I doubt that will be necessary. GT will be a very tough game for us mostly because of the novelty of the offense. We've been practicing defending it since the spring so we should be prepared. I expect a fairly close game: ND 34-GT24
You should have had plenty of practice defending Navy last year, and, even though you won, they still ran all over you. Look for worse on Saturday.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I was washing my 1972 olds cutlazz convertible and listening on radio to ga tech Notre dame game. Probably 1977. My good luck ex finance was listening as well as we parked near the praying hands at Oral Roberts University.
Ga tech ran over ND and never completed a pass.
We are headed to ND to claim another victory.
I really hope. Nd joins ACC , fans and school and athletics are classy.

I was washing my 1972 olds cutlazz convertible and listening on radio to ga tech Notre dame game. Probably 1977. My good luck ex finance was listening as well as we parked near the praying hands at Oral Roberts University.
It was 1976

Minawreck

Ramblin' Wreck
So does every ACC team. Our conference margin of victory was 20 last season.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
So Jacky joined today just so he could wish us good luck on Saturday. How sporting of him!

(But I have to ask, aren't you just a little bit nervous about stopping one of the best offenses in the country?)

Declinometer

Banned
Never attempted a pass.

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer

Given our recent performances against a common opponent (uva) I can understand why you'd be so confident...