247 Sports Releases Team Talent Composite

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I'm not even going to open that or try and imagine what metric was used. Call me closed minded. How is anyone to know? I guess we could invent something like games with a score to try and figure it out.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I'm not even going to open that or try and imagine what metric was used. Call me closed minded. How is anyone to know? I guess we could invent something like games with a score to try and figure it out.

Provably 247 composite recruiting ranking for each player on 85 roster.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
For some strange reason, I troubled myself to look at that. For the same reason that I am one of those who can't avoid looking at a car wreck. There's 40+ teams ahead of us. With all but a very few of them, I am pretty sure we would win most head to head matchups. "Want to" is extremely more important than some imaginary ranking system of talent.

FatPat

Jolly Good Fellow
Looks to me like a ranking of the current freshman class- prob. not far of when you consider 5 star and 4 star factories.

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
Phil Steele has a rating/ranking on every player by position signed by major schools.This is based on his complilation of all rating services he can utilize. for ex--Vic alexander is listed this yr as the #61 best LB in the country and the best of our class.
That maybe where they are getting this.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Phil Steele has a rating/ranking on every player by position signed by major schools.This is based on his complilation of all rating services he can utilize. for ex--Vic alexander is listed this yr as the #61 best LB in the country and the best of our class.
That maybe where they are getting this.
Right, like anybody can definitively say Vic is #61. Not #60 mind you, or possibly #62, but exactly #61. Give me a break.