2024 Opponent News & Notes

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
I agree! :)
The Notre Dame game was the worse. When I saw the team get off the bus up close, they did not even look like a football team, so out of shape. And the look in their eyes was so sad, like they knew were going to get their a**especially kicked, no joy whatsoever.
In a line at Midway, a woman turned to me, me being in my GT polo and hat, asked me how I could still wear my team logos. My reply was don't worry, we will be back. But never would I have thought it
would take only a couple seasons, thanks to Brent Key, J Batt, and most of all, President Rafael Cabrera.
*Angel Cabrera

mtodd30

Ramblin' Wreck
If Tech fans would pony up for only $35 a month to the Tech Way, we could reach that amount yearly with less people than were at the game last week.

I’m a recent graduate on a budget, but I’m highly considering a monthly donation. Maybe my mood is too tied to GT football for me to afford mediocrity!

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
Week 2 preview from the Basketball Conference podcast/YT channel.

This is a really good podcast/channel. The hosts are a GT and a VT grad, and they've done a great job previewing and reviewing all the ACC games each week since the 2016 season. They're also pretty entertaining on the review episodes when they give out their awards for the week. In my opinion they are worth a subscription on Youtube even if you don't plan to watch them regularly.

TampaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
This is a really good podcast/channel. The hosts are a GT and a VT grad, and they've done a great job previewing and reviewing all the ACC games each week since the 2016 season. They're also pretty entertaining on the review episodes when they give out their awards for the week. In my opinion they are worth a subscription on Youtube even if you don't plan to watch them regularly.
And yet...both picked Syracuse to win. Their ignorance (or mine?) will be clear to all on Saturday around 4:00 pm