2024 non-GT games thread

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
He’s in elite form.
You know, honestly Geoff had some good defenses at Florida and Miss. St. and had a reasonably respectable record at Temple as HC.
My theory is that after Stansbury signed him to the big, fat contract that put him on Easy Street he just mailed it in after that. He'll be fired after this season (if he even lasts that long) and UNC will owe him another $1.1 million to sit on his arse next year.

Golden Tornadoes

Ramblin' Wreck
unc getting beat like a scalded dog today. Mind you, this is the same JMU team that struggled to put up 13 against Gardner-Webb. Minister of Mayhem certainly creating mayhem today, against himself!

roadkill

Helluva Engineer
I thought maybe JMU is really good again this year - they only lost 1 regular season game last year. Then I saw that they just eked out a win last week against Gardner-Webb, 13-6. So not like they are an offensive juggernaut. I don't know if Collins is just mailing it in or if he is actively sabotaging them like I suspected he was doing to us.

UNC was gong to struggle regardless as they are trying their 3rd QB. But this has to be some kind of record for them.

roadkill

Helluva Engineer
Also, Clemson gonna be putting in their 3rd-string kicker as QB soon. Haven't watched but they seem to be scoring at will.

NCST playing backup QB against a pretty good defense, not going well.