2024 Football Portal

stinger 1957

Helluva Engineer
Looks to me like the more they move around the more they are moving themselves out of bigtime CFB. You need to land some where and make a showing IMO or I'm not interested in you if I'm a CFB coach.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
A player does does not need to qualify for grad school to continue playing if he takes courses related to his major.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Well, that's what the program said. I remember because our coach brought it up in our weekly meeting after the game. Whether he actually was that big is a query, but he sure looked like it out there.
If that's what you remember from a program, I'm sure it was mostly correct. I just never realized he was that large. :)

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
Looks to me like the more they move around the more they are moving themselves out of bigtime CFB. You need to land some where and make a showing IMO or I'm not interested in you if I'm a CFB coach.
Yeah, this is not good for them, IMO. The habit of chasing $$$ or not wanting to put in the time to become proficient is not a positive attitude. Knuckling down and climbing the ladder one rung at the time builds both expertise and resilience.