2024 Adidas SWAG watch

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Thanks, I got hung up on the words they chose - “exclusive rights”. If that meant what I thought it meant, that would have surprised me.
It’s about as exclusive as Nike’s, UA’s, or any other brands. Generally I believe they get more leeway with using our licensed designs, word marks, etc than a “non exclusive” partner but beyond that, it’s more of a marketing buzz thing than anything else.

Last edited:

BeeRBee

Jolly Good Fellow
Thanks, I got hung up on the words they chose - “exclusive rights”. If that meant what I thought it meant, that would have surprised me.
I think the key phrase may be “mass market channel” which I suspect is a term of art in the retail industry. I saw one article stating it would include stores like Walmart and Target, and another referencing warehouse stores.

Still would be surprised if they were exclusive other than some narrow group of stores.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
I think the key phrase may be “mass market channel” which I suspect is a term of art in the retail industry. I saw one article stating it would include stores like Walmart and Target, and another referencing warehouse stores.

Still would be surprised if they were exclusive other than some narrow group of stores.
We may as well not even try selling through Walmart. The dwag grads will still buy a lot more u(sic)ga gear because of the great deal they get with their employee discount. And the magna cum laude stockers will bury the Tech gear in hard to find places.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
It's cynical but I don't believe them for a second that they are going to actually make gold apparel. That's just marketing speak and brand building.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
NEW adidas GT Alphaboost shoes, available from adidas.com.
1706790081890.png

1706790099433.png

1706790121122.png

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
Looks like they dont offer anthing other than standard widths. I have snow shoe feet. I need the extra extra wide ones (4E)
I’m with you, MMB. I too wear 4E, and have yet to find any GT Adidas footwear that comes in a W or larger (they may be out there but I haven’t seen them).

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
NEW adidas baseball hat, available on Fanatics sites.
1707751026637.png

1707751048606.png

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
NEW adidas baseball hat, available on Fanatics sites.
View attachment 15731
View attachment 15732
Ugh.... I wish they did these hats but as a flex. The flex fit is so much nicer.