2024 Adidas SWAG watch

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
Not what i am referring to. Just Gold Apparel with a Clean white GT logo (no border). Thats it. Insane we dont have that
Most designs dictate a border.

(Not saying the design you want is not a nice thing to have - just saying it's not insane we don't have it.) I'm personally just glad that someone is making gold shirts with white GT logos that are pretty solidly built.

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
I don't have the problem with Adidas that so many of you do - I actually like every single Tech thing I've bought made by Adidas.

Scratch that - almost every single thing.

Given the 50% off, last week I pulled the trigger on a pair of Alphaboosts. And having now seen them and tried them on, I have to say - kudos to their marketing team. On the website, they somehow made the photos of this god-awful shoe look like something moderately decent.

In person? My god. WTF are these things?

Unboxed today, returning them tomorrow. Hopefully someone can pick them up when they're 90% off. At least you can wear them around the house for that amount - although the cat or dog or goldfish may laugh at you.
I’ve been wearing Adidas off and on since the 70’s. My first Adidas purchase was the Stan smith tennis shoe as HS SR.

buzzn3

Georgia Tech Fan
Not what i am referring to. Just Gold Apparel with a Clean white GT logo (no border). Thats it. Insane we dont have that
From discussions with GT Branding, after the Institute rebrand, it's only Athletics/Athletics-affiliated that can use the outlined GT. The rest of the Institute (the colleges, departments, the alumni association, etc.) now have the non-outline GT as their official logo.

Still seems a bit inconsistent across all the various apparel vendors, so will be interesting if they eventually differentiate.

jojatk

Helluva Engineer
LOL...adidas not doing their best work (or even average work) on those...😬. Reminds me of those white New Balance shoes popular with old men.
well now I'm gonna go look since I kinda dig NB shoes... actually I don't but I have to look now 🤣 (and to be fair some might consider me an old man).

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
LOL...adidas not doing their best work (or even average work) on those...😬. Reminds me of those white New Balance shoes popular with old men.

They were horrendous. Gave them a chance...not comfortable, and laces were a disaster. V1.0 were comfy but the blue bled onto the white immediately. 0-2 on the shoes by them.