2024 Adidas SWAG watch

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Big Fanatics site dump of new/refreshed(?) adidas items.
1709731968173.png

1709731999123.png

1709732029553.png

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Big Fanatics site dump of new/refreshed(?) adidas items.
View attachment 15852
View attachment 15853
View attachment 15854
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
This is laughable now

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
Same! Would buy one instantly in XL

I just bought it and am immediately returning it. It is paper thin, largely see through, and runs very large. Also, the picture made it look maybe slightly grey/heathered and it definitely was not. I miss cotton. Seems it is impossible to get regular cotton polos, t-shirts, and sweatshirts these days (except Section 103). I like some of the "performance" fabrics, but just as often find them terrible. Makes it hard to shop online.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I just bought it and am immediately returning it. It is paper thin, largely see through, and runs very large. Also, the picture made it look maybe slightly grey/heathered and it definitely was not. I miss cotton. Seems it is impossible to get regular cotton polos, t-shirts, and sweatshirts these days (except Section 103). I like some of the "performance" fabrics, but just as often find them terrible. Makes it hard to shop online.
Agree 100%. Cotton shirts fit better. I want GT gear to wear casually. I don't need a ton of gym clothes.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Agreed. Nike is kinda the same with their schools too…. I started buying section 103 shirts and stuff from champion on the bookstore and other team merch sites. Never been a fan of the drift materia.
So I might be weird, but the drifit material has a weird smell to it when you're working out. I have noticed it on me, but also my wife and friends. It's that synthetic material weird smell. Cotton is just superior in all ways.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
So I might be weird, but the drifit material has a weird smell to it when you're working out. I have noticed it on me, but also my wife and friends. It's that synthetic material weird smell. Cotton is just superior in all ways.

I use Nike Drifit routinely for running (running in cotton t shirts chafes the $%^# out of me) and will concur to the way it holds the sweat odor in.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I use Nike Drifit routinely for running (running in cotton t shirts chafes the $%^# out of me) and will concur to the way it holds the sweat odor in.
At least you're using the Drifit for its purpose. I am not a runner and walking around in GT drifit stuff just seems weird. I wish they did more traditional polos.
Give me options of colors and logos, but this type of polo-
https://www.vineyardvines.com/produ...36436.html?color=480&size=XS&pid=196784536436

This would make me so friggin happy.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
No matter what company we end up with, there will always be more gray, black, and blue than gold and white because gray, black, and blue sell better.
Very much understand and agree with "what sells" but it sure would be nice to have the choice of more whites and the right shade of gold. :)