2023 Fall Practice Notes

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
Some things I noticed from day 1
- practice helmets are plain gold, no logos, only a big white sticker with the player name on the back above the bumper. Key is all business!
- from the photos and video I saw it seems the wide receivers are getting active, which is good as we have a very deep WR group this year.

GTRhino24

GT Athlete
- practice helmets are plain gold, no logos, only a big white sticker with the player name on the back above the bumper. Key is all business!
- from the photos and video I saw it seems the wide receivers are getting active, which is good as we have a very deep WR group this year.
That’s how it was when Key was a player. You didn’t get your GT until game day.

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
That’s how it was when Key was a player. You didn’t get your GT until game day.
We could do sorta like how Ohio State players earn their red stripes as freshman and have players earn their GT’s and have GT ceremonies at the end of practice.

Would be kinda cool.

Buzz_404

Jolly Good Fellow
In one of the videos Pyron put a ball on the money to Dom Blaylock. I feel like both QBs, Pyron and King, have good connections with the WR room. We’re gonna have a lot of production through the air this year