2023-24 Season Countdown

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
Just curious , why don’t you like Andy? Have you heard some of his football calls lately? He’s had some real gems.

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
If anyone wants two tickets and a parking pass for the exhibition, shoot me a note.

I'm going to be in Dallas...Hoping it is televised on ESPN+ and I start to get some ROI on my $10.99/month.
Unfortunately the GTAA site shows no TV or Radio for the exhibition game. That makes zero sense. Stinks for us out of town folks.

tbglover

Ramblin' Wreck
If you're in the Atlanta metro area, there is little excuse to not be at the Georgia Southern game supporting the team. Tickets are as low as $1 on SeatGeek right now. I think it's going to be a great turnout from the students for that game.
I'll be at the exhibition. I'll look into the Georgia Southern game as well

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
I like it but I’ll one up you. Buy the ticket on SeatGeek and donate the remaining $14 to The Tech Way NIL fund for MBB.

Think About It GIF by Identity

JPW

Georgia Tech Fan
CDS said we still have 2 scholarships in hand. If I haven't lost track while in Europe, we have Kelly, Coleman, Terry, Sturdivant, Abram, Reeves, Dowuona, Gapare, Ndongo, Claude, and Sacko. Murphy must not be on an AA scholarship. Forest will count toward 2024 when he arrives.

Assuming that's our roster, my thoughts are:

The four returning guys plus Abram and Reeves are locked for lots of minutes. Some combination of Claude, Gapare, and Dowuona are competing for minutes at the 5. If Ndongo or Sacko moves up, things will get interesting. Murphy came to GT for a reason and I wonder what it is. Is he here because of his play at AFA or to get a graduate degree in engineering? I don't expect Forest to log many minutes this year.

At least until ACC games begin, don't focus on who is starting. CDS will see which combinations work best, who steps up, and who stays healthy. Matchups will also come to play. Minutes matter more to the players. Worry more about who finishes competitive games. Those are the guys CDS can count on.

Joan Gabel became the 19th chancellor of the University of Pittsburgh on July 17, 2023. About a month before he was suddenly no longer a student at Pitt. I wonder how well admitted domestic abuse sits with a female college president?
I'll