2022 Football Season challenge

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
I’m here for the turf and coconut shell discussion.
What? You don't like my new practice of using AI software as my Ouija board? :) The way I figure it since we are all living in an super-advanced computer simulation anyway, an AI can tap into it's higher consciousness to predict the future.

When I put "Next Georgia Tech Head Coach" into Stable Diffusion AI image software and had it churn a hundred cycles it spit out this:
1664566579241.png

Who is that guy!?

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
I’m here for the turf and coconut shell discussion.

Could you imagine the marketing we could with Deion on our turf field with coconut shavings? Imagine Deion on a lounge chair with a pina colada, in skinny pants, a sleeveless hoodie and a white undershirt! Prime Time Midtown Atlanta style.....

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Could you imagine the marketing we could with Deion on our turf field with coconut shavings? Imagine Deion on a lounge chair with a pina colada, in skinny pants, a sleeveless hoodie and a white undershirt! Prime Time Midtown Atlanta style.....

Scared Oh My God GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I agree in principle with the idea of trying to stay positive the next few weeks. The players have been through the wringer, and taking a moment - even just a small one - before posting to think about that might be helpful as we get to the bye week.

Here is to hoping for good times ahead!

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
From your mouth to the ears of our New AI Overlords, let it be so:
1664568028992.png

Techfan02

Ramblin' Wreck
I challenge my fellow Georgia Tech fans to look forward, not backward. I challenge each and every one of you to not comment on or refer to Collins or Stansbury for the rest of the regular season. I challenge each of you not to mention or refer to Paul Johnson or the offense he ran for the rest of the season. I challenge each and every one of you to focus your energy on this team as it is and as it moves forward, the future of GT Football. I challenge each of you to ostracize and ridicule any font that breaks this challenge. I challenge the staff and moderators to temporarily ban any font that fails this challenge.

What say you Georgia Tech?
Deion Sanders